Please fill out all fields. The grey fields are calculated and do not need to be filled out. If the amount of a field is 0, enter a 0. Your total amount will appear once all possible fields have been filled out.
1. Please enter your KY Sales Tax No. as issued by the State Department of Revenue.
2. The tax is based on two percent of gross receipts as reported to the State Department of Revenue as sales tax receipts. This return should be filed even though no tax is due.
3. Any Tax that shall remain unpaid after it becomes due shall carry interest at the rate of twelve (12%) per annum.
4. The tax is due on or before the twentieth (20th) day of the following month and is considered late if it is not received by the City of Lebanon on or before the twentieth (20th)
5. Violation of Ordinance No. 03-03 and/or the amending Ordinance 03-05 shall be subject to a fine of not more than one hundred dollars ($100.00) per violation for each month during which such violation shall have occured or continues to occur, or imprisonment for not more than thirty (30) days for each violation, or both.